School Meals – Our Aim
Our aim at Hasland Hall is to provide students and staff with a range of high quality, locally sourced, healthy and nutritious food.
All of our meals meet the Government’s nutritional standards:
- they are low in fat and sugar
- we provide daily servings of vegetables, salad and fresh fruit
- we offer dishes which are oven baked in preference to frying
- we produce home cooked dishes with quality ingredients that are locally sourced where possible
- we ensure all ingredients are checked for unnecessary additives
- we cater for special diets
Hasland Hall School offers a cafeteria style service where all items are individually priced as well as offering a ‘meal deal’.
Meal Deal menus change daily and are made up of a balanced two course meal for a cost of £2.30 including a drink.
We aim to make eating in school a pleasurable experience: time spent sharing good food with friends and teachers. We want to help students to develop healthy eating habits that will enable them to make good food choices in the future.
Please see our sample menu.
Mr D Jilavu
We are currently advertising for the following posts:
- Assistant Headteacher (Ref No. DCC/18/9822A)
- Pastoral Manager (Ref No. DCC/18/9820A)
- Relief Cleaner (Ref No. DCC/18/9821A)
The recruitment packs are available to view on Derbyshire County Council’s website. The closing date is Sunday 6 May 2018.
Year 8 Parents’ Evening provides parents with a valuable opportunity to speak to teachers about their son/daughter’s progress. We would therefore, ask that all parents attend. Students will be booking appointment times for their parents between 4.15 and 7pm. If for particular reasons you are unable to attend, please contact the school to arrange an alternative time.
A Community Choir meets every Tuesday from 7.00pm to 8.30pm in the Music block at the school. The aim is to bring together people from the community who would like to share the enjoyment of singing together.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the school on 01246 273985 or by email: email@example.com.
Wednesday 25 April
Year 8 Parents Evening
Monday 7 May
School closed for May Day
Monday 14 May
GCSE Exams commence
Friday 25 May
Last day of Term
Click below to download our Prospectus (.PDF). You may need Abode Reader to view: