School Meals – Our Aim
Our aim at Hasland Hall is to provide students and staff with a range of high quality, locally sourced, healthy and nutritious food.
All of our meals meet the Government’s nutritional standards:
- they are low in fat and sugar
- we provide daily servings of vegetables, salad and fresh fruit
- we offer dishes which are oven baked in preference to frying
- we produce home cooked dishes with quality ingredients that are locally sourced where possible
- we ensure all ingredients are checked for unnecessary additives
- we cater for special diets
Hasland Hall School offers a cafeteria style service where all items are individually priced as well as offering a ‘meal deal’.
Meal Deal menus change daily and are made up of a balanced two course meal for a cost of £2.40 including a drink.
We aim to make eating in school a pleasurable experience: time spent sharing good food with friends and teachers. We want to help students to develop healthy eating habits that will enable them to make good food choices in the future.
Please see our sample menu.
Mrs K Sumner
Due to current Government Advice regarding non-essential social contact the Community Craft Club will be suspended until further notice.
Due to current Government Advice regarding non-essential social contact the Community Choir will be suspended until further notice.
Click below to download our Prospectus (.PDF). You may need Abode Reader to view: