School Meals – Our Aim
Our aim at Hasland Hall is to provide students and staff with a range of high quality, locally sourced, healthy and nutritious food.
All of our meals meet the Government’s nutritional standards:
- they are low in fat and sugar
- we provide daily servings of vegetables, salad and fresh fruit
- we offer dishes which are oven baked in preference to frying
- we produce home cooked dishes with quality ingredients that are locally sourced where possible
- we ensure all ingredients are checked for unnecessary additives
- we cater for special diets
Hasland Hall School offers a cafeteria style service where all items are individually priced as well as offering a ‘meal deal’.
Meal Deal menus change daily and are made up of a balanced two course meal for a cost of £2.30 including a drink.
We aim to make eating in school a pleasurable experience: time spent sharing good food with friends and teachers. We want to help students to develop healthy eating habits that will enable them to make good food choices in the future.
Please see our sample menu.
Mr D Jilavu
We are currently advertising for the following posts:
- Curriculum Area Leader Humanities (Ref No. JOB/18/00373)
- Assistant Curriculum Area Leader English (Ref No. JOB/18/00371)
The recruitment packs are available to view on Derbyshire County Council’s website. The closing date is Sunday 23 September 2018.
- Part-Time Teacher of English (0.6 fte) (Ref No. JOB/18/00597)
- Midday Supervisor (Ref No. JOB/18/00598)
The recruitment packs are available to view on Derbyshire County Council’s website. The closing date is Wednesday 3 October 2018.
A Community Choir meets every Tuesday from 7.00pm to 8.30pm in the Music block at the school. The aim is to bring together people from the community who would like to share the enjoyment of singing together.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the school on 01246 273985 or by email: email@example.com.
Wednesday 26 September
Monday 8 October
Y7 Parent-Tutor Evening
Thursday 25 October
Post-16 Information Evening / Last day of Term
Friday 26 October
Monday 5 November
Students return to School
Click below to download our Prospectus (.PDF). You may need Abode Reader to view: