There will be an interim uniform in place in September 2020.
A full pack of Outwood Uniform will be provided when we officially join the trust. This pack includes:
- Two white shirts
- Skirt or Trousers
- PE shorts
- PE polo shirt
- PE micro fleece
- PE socks
Additional uniform may be purchased from the suppliers, Trutex, if desired, once the initial uniform is supplied.
- Plain white long or short sleeved shirt with a stiff collar.
- Plain black formal ‘school’ trousers. Trousers should not be like jeans or leggings.
- Plain black knee length formal ‘school’ skirt – fashion items such as lycra or split skirts are not suitable.
- School sweatshirt (for those students who already have them) or plain black V neck jumper, with full length sleeves. – These are the only two types of jumper permitted.
- Black school shoes
- Black socks with trousers
- Plain black 40 denier tights with skirts
If students have existing PE kit that still fits they should wear this during lessons.
If this is too small, or for students new to the school:
- Polo shirt
- Black shorts
- Black track-suit for colder weather and outdoor work (track-suit bottoms may be worn for indoor work)
Students will require
- Indoor trainers – non-marking sole, laces and providing ankle and foot support
- Outdoor trainers – good grip, laces and providing ankle and foot support
- Football boots (optional)
A waterproof sports rain-top is advisable for bad weather, shin-pads are recommended for football/hockey and gum shields for hockey/rugby.
Outdoor coats should be fit for purpose, dark in colour, eg. black or navy, and should have no large logos.
Hoodies, fur or faux fur, denim and studded leather jackets are not allowed.
Jewellery and Make-up
No jewellery is allowed except a wrist watch and a Medic Alert necklace or bracelet. Smart watches are not allowed.
If any student is thinking about having their ears pierced, or any other piercing, this should be done at the start of the summer holiday, as no student will be allowed to wear earrings or any other jewellery at any time.
Noticeable make-up is not allowed. Any make-up must be discreet. False eyelashes are not to be worn. Henna is not allowed.
Nail polish and any type of false nails (including clear gels, acrylics, extensions, Shellac etc) are not allowed.
Extreme hair styles or colours are not allowed in school.
Due to current Government Advice regarding non-essential social contact the Community Choir will be suspended until further notice.
Despite this they have met virtually and produced a Lockdown Creation!